Sensa Granite Gallery
COSENTINO USA SENSA® WITH SENGUARD™ RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NORTH AMERICA Cosentino USA warrants for a period of 15 years from the date of installation to the original owners of installed SenSa® natural stone products treated with SenGuard™ that the SenSa® products will be stain resistant to common food and beverage liquids. In the event that staining in the stone occurs during the warranty period, Cosentino USA will repair or help in repairing the stained SenSa® products.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS:
• This limited warranty covers SenSa® products that have been treated with SenGuard™ and that have been purchased from an Authorized SenSa® Installer or Dealer.
• This limited warranty covers SenSa® products that have been permanently installed in your residence by an Authorized SenSa® Installer and that have been registered with Cosentino USA.
• This limited warranty covers SenSa® products that have been maintained according to the SenSa® with SenGuard™ Care and Maintenance Guide provided free of charge at the time of installation. The Care and Maintenance Guide, along with any updates may also be obtained at www.cosentinowarranty.com. You may request additional copies of the Guide from your Cosentino USA Authorized SenSa® Installer or Dealer or from Cosentino USA.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• This limited warranty does not cover defects caused by improper fabrication or improper installation.
• Because SenSa® products are natural stone; they are subject to veining and slight variances including but not limited to color, shade, particle structure, surface irregularities, fissures, pits or other variances that naturally occur in the stone. These variances are not covered by this warranty.
• This limited warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair the SenSa® product covered under this limited warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
• This limited warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• This limited warranty does not cover uses of products that have been exposed to acid etching, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” include, but are not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat, scorching or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, damage from improper care and maintenance and damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
• Cosentino USA is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• This limited warranty does not cover seam performance.
• This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
• This limited warranty does not cover product that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE: This warranty covers SenSa® products that have been treated with SenGuard™ and have been maintained according to the following recommendations:
• Clean all spills immediately.
• To clean the surface, use a gentle general pH-balanced house cleaner or regular soap and water and a cloth. Windex® or similar cleaners may be used.
• Do not use any chemical sealant products as they will void this warranty. The recommendations for properly maintaining SenSa® natural stone products that have been treated with SenGuard™ are not limited to the above recommendations. Please consult the Care and Maintenance Guide for SenSa® with SenGuard™ for a complete description of the recommended maintenance.
REGISTRATION: To register for this limited warranty, the end consumer must fill out the warranty registration and activate the registration online at www.cosentinowarranty.com or call or write to Cosentino USA at the phone number or address below to obtain a registration form. You must activate your registration within sixty (60) days of installation to be eligible under this limited warranty.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY: To obtain the best service under this limited warranty, contact the source from whom the SenSa® natural stone product treated with SenGuard™ was originally purchased.
For more information about this warranty, please contact Cosentino USA, directly by writing or calling: Cosentino USA SenSa® with SenGuard™ 13124 Trinity Drive Stafford, Texas 77477 Attn: Warranty Administrator (1-877-436-7482) In order to obtain service under this limited warranty, you must permit your Cosentino USA Authorized SenSa® Installer authorized agents to inspect your SenSa® product at your residence. Also, you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and Cosentino USA’s agents in the efforts to service this limited warranty. Except as provided in this limited warranty, Cosentino USA shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss of direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or in ability to use the product in residential applications covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Cosentino USA makes no other warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state or, in Canada, from province to province. This is the only warranty offered by Cosentino USA for SenSa® natural stone products treated with SenGuard™. No one other than Cosentino USA is authorized to make any warranty or promise with respect to SenSa® natural stone products treated with SenGuard™. *This warranty is valid for SenSa® products that were purchased after March 1, 2007 and that have been treated with SenGuard™.